Centers Under Construction
Stem Cells and Tissue Culture Lab
1. Bone Marrow Transplantations, Leukemia and Lymphoma
2. Spinal Cord Injury
1. Brain Damage Stroke
2. Neurological Disorders, Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s Diseases
3. Heart Damage, New and Old Infarcts
6. Blindness and Vision impairment
– More effective drug delivery systems “smart drugs”.
– Breakthroughs in terms of detecting, diagnosing and treating various forms of cancer.
– Scaffolding in nerve regeneration research.
– Molecular systems that could be the basis for the regeneration or replacement of body parts.
|Phase I||Capacity Building||2007||1.000.000 EGP|
|Phase II||Lab Construction||2009||5.000.000 EGP|
|Phase III||Lab Equipment, Consumables and Reagents||2009|
|Phase IV||Research Protocols||2010||1.000.000 EGP|
|Phase V||Accreditation of the Lab||2013||1.000.000 EGP|
|Phase VI||Clinical Trials||2015||2.000.000 EGP|
|Phase VII||Marketing and Sales of End Products||2020||2.000.000 EGP|
1. 50% self-funding from the resources of Faculty of Medicine – University of Alexandria
2. 10% funding by CIQAP, Ministry of Higher Education
3. 20% funding by scientific agreements and partnerships with national and international research Institutions and Organizations
4. 10% through joint projects with national and international Funding Bodies
5. 10% from stakeholders and non-governmental organizations